All businesses & projects rely on finance, and our banking and finance professionals specializes on all aspects of debt & equity finance, whether it's external bank debt or intra-group financing arrangements.
We offer a wide spectrum of fully integrated financial intermediation services to Corporate, Institutional & Individual clients, include Management advisory, Capital Restructuring, Private Equity, Institutional equity funding, Secured & Unsecured business loans, Debt Syndication, Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, Mortgage Finance, Trade Finance, Bill discounting, Lease finance, Loans against Equity Shares, ECB & FDI Finance, Business Promotion Services in various fields.
As one of the premier management group, we serve the needs of our clients by offering a world-class platform based on our punctual & dedicated services. We always attribute our long-term success to our commitment of putting our client’s interests first.
To provide our clients with global solutions, we also have an association with renowned Financial Services groups, Investment Company & FIIs from all over the world.
Finance Services For Corporate & SME Sectors:
Arranging Finance for Corporate & SME sectors from Banks (PSU, MNCs) NBFCs, FIIs related to Corporate Finance, Institutional Investments, Project Finance, Equity & Debt funding Syndication, Loan Syndication, Working Capitals, Loan Against Property, Retail & Mortgage Finance, Housing Finance, Business Loan & Finance, OD Limits, CC Limits, LC Limits, Invoice Funding & discounting, Factoring, Trade Finance, Export & Import Financing, Pre-Shipment & Post-Shipment Financing, International Funding, ECB, ECA, BG, SBLC, Private Equity, M&A, JV & Collaboration, Venture Capital Finance, Hedge Funding, Bridge Finance, Equipment & Machinery Finance, Restructuring of NPA cases, Insurance activities, Mobilization of Govt. Grant & Donation.
We provide following services under debt solutions:
Structuring of Finance For Corporate & SME Sectors:
· Through Working capital limits, Factoring or Trade Financing, Conceptualizing and structuring deals for M& A and Private Equity.
· Networking and developing relationship with key market intermediaries like Banks, Law Firms, Investment Banks, Private Equity Funds and Financial Advisors,
· Deal structuring skills and regulatory/market awareness for all capital market transactions
· Alternate financing like Forfeiting, Factoring, Buyers Credit etc.
· Source new customers and manage bank’s existing customer base in the Small and Medium Enterprise sectors in India.
· Preparation of appraisal & assessment note (containing financial & management analysis) to be placed in the lending committee for approval post discussions with Credit, Risk and Legal Departments.
· Compliance of legal reports, like: Credit Rating assessment report, CIBIL score updating, TEV report, LIE (Lender Independent Engineer report), CRUX Information, NBD (New Business Decision), Balance Sheet analysis report.
· Establishing relationship & negotiation with Banks, Corporate, Industries, Institutions, and Authorities.
· Handling team of executives for structuring of data base & MIS for SME & Corporate sectors.
We provide professional services in arranging limited recourse finance & financial advisory in various project & business sectors backed by our knowledge, experience, expertise & our global network.
a. Infrastructure Sector including Railway, Ports, Airline, Shipping, Water, Road & Highways,
b. Engineering, Procurement & Constructions. Auto Components, OEMs & Auto Ancillaries,
c. Gas, Gas pipe line, LNG, Oil, Petrochemicals, Mining & Minerals, Smelting,
d. Energy, Power generation, Transmission & Distribution,
e. IT, Software & Hardware Technology, Telecommunication,
f. Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, R&D, Bio-Technologies,
g. Educational School, College, University, MBBS & Dental College, Hospital.
h. Hospitality, Five star Hotels,
i. Food chains, Food processing, Beverage, Distillery, Breweries,
j. Agriculture, Logistic, Warehousing, Clean Technology, Waste Management.
k. Retail, Consumer Businesses in Emerging Markets,
l. Cross Border Syndicated Loan: In Cross Border Loan Syndication, we link borrowers with overseas investors to provide borrower with an access to overseas funding.
Greenland Capital combines in-depth research, solid analysis, knowledge of the regulatory environment and a well educated view on the sector/business under advisory to offer high quality and complete services to its clients. In addition, Greenland Capital uses its network of global and local financial partners to gain, and in turn offer, a well-rounded global approach to its clients to meet their aspirations.
Copyright © 2021 Greenland International - All Rights Reserved.